In order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 infection and the safety of those who enter the cave and local residents, the following infection prevention policies are implemented for the protection of tourist attractions when entering the cave.
We hope to get your understanding and assistance.
◇Infection prevention measures when entering the cave
· Disinfectant is installed at each consultation office
· Use thermal imager or non-contact thermometer for temperature measurement (in principle, people above 37.5℃ cannot enter the cave)
· Please wear a mask (you cannot enter the cave without wearing a mask)
· Please keep a distance at the ticket office
· The number of people allowed into the cave may be limited depending on the situation.
· Limited number of elevator passengers in Akiyoshido Cave(4 people in principle)
· The elevator, chairs and other items in the cave will be disinfected regularly
Mine City Tourism Policy Division TEL: 0837-62-0305