Your home in Mine


Although the number is limited, there are various types of accommodation such as hotels, ryokans, guest houses, and camping sites. Basically, you rarely find foreign language speaking staff. Please try using a free application VoiceTra with your smartphone/tablet or a free call service. Also, no hotels can accept foreign currency exchange.
Most accommodations can’t serve meals for those who have dietary restrictions. Please check the food page or try the facilities that have common kitchens that you can use.